Mirko is an ASCA Level 1 and FINA certified swim coach and US Masters swimmer. He has competed and medaled for multiple Bolivian National Swim Teams. Mirko joined Triton Swimming in 2018.
• ASCA Level 1 coach
• FINA certified
• Blairwood Elite Level Coach
• Assistant Coach Wolf Creek Swim Team, LSA Division 2
Competive Swimming • US Masters Swimmer
• Mulitple Bolivian National Swimming Teams Representative
• Bronze South American Medal, 200 Backstroke in Columbia 95
• Part of North Shore Swim Team, New Zealand 96, coached by Australian Swimming medalist and New Zealand National Head Coach, Jan Cameron, and shared team with Don Talbot's son, Australian Olympic Coach, Scott Talbot-Cameron.
• Gold Medal 200 butterfly, Winter National Swimming Championship, New Zealand 96
• 11th place National Master Championship, 100 backstroke, Indianapolis 2018 • Bolivian Age Group record, short course 200 butterfly
• Bolivian Age Group record, long course 400 freestyle
Degrees & Honors • Universidad de Chile, Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management
• Universidad de Chile, Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management