"Success isn't overnight. It's when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up."
- Dwayne Johnson
"Winning is never easy or fast."
TRITON HEAD COACH
NATIONAL GROUP HEAD COACH
PRE-COMP HEAD COACH
BRONZE HEAD COACH
Michael has been with TRITON Swimming since the inception of the program in 2000. He has helped many swimmers achieve qualifying times to the state, zone, sectional, futures, junior nationals and Olympic trial levels. Michael has a M.A.T. in Physical Education with a concentration in Sports Administration from the University of Louisville. He is an ASCA level certified coach - Life Member.
To schedule a meeting with Coach Mike, contact him by email or phone.
University of Louisville 1990-1992: M.A.T. in teaching Physical Education with a concentration in Sports Administration
Ohio University 1986-1990: B.S. in Sport Sciences with a concentration in Sport Industry and Aquatic Management
TRITON Swimming: Head Coach- 2000-Present
Trinity High School: Head Coach - 2018-Present (2nd year)
Caritas Swim Team: Head Coach - 1998-2000
Caritas Swim Team: Head Age Group Coach - 1996-1998
Gold Vault Swim Club: Head Coach - 1992-1996
Professional Coaching Achievements
• Olympic Trial Qualifiers:
2000 - Chip Crush
2004 - Abby MacGregor
2008 - Abby MacGregor
2012 - Abby MacGregor
2016 - Tonner DeBeer & Hannah Magnuson
• Senior National Qualifiers
• Junior National Qualifiers and individual event champion - Abby MacGregor
• National Age Group - Top 20 List swimmers
• State Champions Swimmers in all age groups
• General Chair of Kentucky Swimming
• Age Group Chair of Kentucky Swimming
• Safety Sport Chair/Coordinator for Kentucky Swimming
• Head Coach for Kentucky Swimming at the Southern Zone Championship
• Head Coach for Kentucky Swimming at the Mid-State All-Star Team
• Age Group Coach of the Year - 1997, 1999