"Discipline yourself to do the things you need to do when you need to do them, and the day will come when you will be able to do the things you want to do when you want to do them."
SENIOR 2 HEAD COACH
SENIOR 3 HEAD COACH
Scott has coached with Triton since 2000. He has served as Kentucky Swimming Age Group Vice Chair, Head Coach and Assistant Coach of several Zones and All-Star Teams, voted Kentucky Swimming's Age Group Coach of the Year in 2000 and 2001 as well as Senior Coach of the Year in 2009. Scott has developed student-athletes who compete on all levels in the NCAA and helped build swimmers to compete at USA Swimming Sectional, Junior National, National, and Olympic Trial Championships.
Scott is available to meet Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 3:15-4:00pm or after practice. If you'd like to schedule a meeting, contact Coach Scott by email or phone.
Iowa State University - B.S. in Exercise and Sport Science/Minor in Health Studies
• TRITON Swimming - 18 years
• Williamson County Aquatic Team - 2 years
• Ames Cyclone Aquatics Club - 4 years
• 2-Time Kentucky Age Group Coach of the Year
• Kentucky Senior Coach of the Year
• Iowa High School Athletic Association Swimming Hall of Fame
• 4-Time Iowa High School State Champion
• Multiple-Time Iowa LSC Champion
• Iowa State University Swimming Letter Winner